Should I remove Ochrona Internetu?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Ochrona Internetu?
Ochrona Internetu is a branded verrsion of F-Secure's security product.
About (from F-Secure)
When you download the installer Internet Security Network PLAY (Internet Security PLAYNetworkInstaller.exe) and install the product uslugizostanie panel displayed on the bottom of the screen. If the service panel is not visible, you can open it with Internet Security PLAY icon on the desktop. Services panel provides ac... Read more
Ochrona Internetu is a software program developed by F-Secure. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 32 files and is usually about 19.72 MB (20,682,930 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Ochrona Internetu come from the United States, it is also popular in Poland.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Ochrona Internetu\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Ochrona Internetu\\fsuninstall.exe" --operatorID 54984
Estimated size: 19.72 MB
Files installed by Ochrona Internetu
- fshoster32.exe runs as a service named 'F-Secure Dll Hoster' (fshoster) "F-Secure Dll Hoster Service".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- fshoster32.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'F-Secure Hoster (45123)' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Internetbeveiliging\fshoster32.exe" -app -hosteriC:1.
How do I remove Ochrona Internetu?
Quickly and completely remove Ochrona Internetu from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Ochrona Internetu from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Ochrona Internetu, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Ochrona Internetu.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.f-secure.com