Should I remove London Stock Exchange Desktop Alerts?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
London Stock Exchange Desktop Alerts
from Skinkers Ltd
London Stock Exchange Desktop Alerts is a software program developed by Skinkers Ltd. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 5.74 MB (6,022,492 bytes). The installed file update.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of London Stock Exchange Desktop Alerts come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\london stock exchange desktop alerts
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\London Stock Exchange Desktop Alerts\Uninstall.exe" -R
Estimated size: 5.74 MB
Files installed by London Stock Exchange Desktop Alerts
Startup File (All Users Run)
- London_Stock_Exchange_Desktop_Alerts.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'American Airlines DealFinder' which loads as "C:\Program Files\American Airlines DealFinder\American_Airlines_DealFinder.exe".
How do I remove London Stock Exchange Desktop Alerts?
Quickly and completely remove London Stock Exchange Desktop Alerts (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall London Stock Exchange Desktop Alerts from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program London Stock Exchange Desktop Alerts (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove London Stock Exchange Desktop Alerts.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom