Should I remove CNN Desktop Alerts?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
CNN Desktop Alerts
from Skinkers Ltd
CNN Desktop Alerts is a software program developed by Skinkers Ltd. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named cnn.exe. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 9.46 MB (9,914,800 bytes). The installed file update.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows Vista (SP2) and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of CNN Desktop Alerts come from the United States, it is also popular in ET.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\cnn desktop alerts
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CNN Desktop Alerts\Uninstall.exe" -R
Estimated size: 9.46 MB
Files installed by CNN Desktop Alerts
|Path:||C:\Program Files\cnn desktop alerts\cnn.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- cnn.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'American Airlines DealFinder' which loads as "C:\Program Files\American Airlines DealFinder\American_Airlines_DealFinder.exe".
How do I remove CNN Desktop Alerts?
Quickly and completely remove CNN Desktop Alerts (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CNN Desktop Alerts from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CNN Desktop Alerts (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CNN Desktop Alerts.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win Vista (SP2) 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
|Windows 7 Enterprise
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States