Should I remove Know the Bible Toolbar?
What are others doing?
80% remove it20% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
Know the Bible Toolbar
What is Know the Bible Toolbar?
Know the Bible Toolbar installs into your Internet browser and allows you to search the Internet with MyWebSearch, a known adware type program that changes and redircts all of your search results as well as DNS errors, and modifies your home page to mywebsearch.com or some other webpage. MyWebSearch automatically becomes your default search service which hijacks all your search requests as well as tracks your Internet surfing behavior to send you targeted advertising.
About Know the Bible Toolbar (from Mindspark Interactive Network)
“The Toolbar installs into your Internet browser and allows you to search the Internet with MyWebSearch® and may provide other search features as further described herein. These search features, as wel”
Uninstaller: rundll32 C:\Program Files2\BIBLET~2\bar\1.bin\4lBar.dll,O
Which Windows versions does it run on?
|OS version||OS install distribution|
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|PC Manufacturer||OEM distribution|
How do I remove Know the Bible Toolbar?
Quickly and completely remove Know the Bible Toolbar from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Know the Bible Toolbar from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Know the Bible Toolbar, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Know the Bible Toolbar.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by Know the Bible Toolbar you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
About Mindspark Interactive Network
Mindspark is a business unit of IAC that focuses on interactive products and web portals and operates IAC's interactive products and web portals such as Life123, Myway.com and Excite. Products include
About (from Mindspark Interactive Network)
“Everyone loves a good snack. It can provide a much needed pick-me-up, a few moments of satisfaction, or a quick a break from reality. A snack can be a guilty pleasure, an energy boost, or even a form ”
Publisher URL: www.mindspark.com