Should I remove Kaseya IT Toolkit?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Kaseya IT Toolkit
Kaseya IT Toolkit is a program developed by Kaseya. The software installer includes 12 files and is usually about 27.62 MB (28,961,049 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Kaseya\KSAASP42944940446000
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Kaseya\KSAASP42944940446000\KASetup.exe /r /g KSAASP42944940446000 /l "%TEMP%\kasetup.log"
Estimated size: 27.62 MB
Files installed by Kaseya IT Toolkit
How do I remove Kaseya IT Toolkit?
Quickly and completely remove Kaseya IT Toolkit from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Kaseya IT Toolkit from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Kaseya IT Toolkit, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Kaseya IT Toolkit.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?