Should I remove CWPS CMS Agent?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
CWPS CMS Agent
CWPS CMS Agent is a software program developed by Kaseya. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 16 files and is usually about 194.34 MB (203,784,148 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CWPS\CWPSVA27278754937798
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CWPS\CWPSVA27278754937798\KASetup.exe" /r /g CWPSVA27278754937798 /l "%TEMP%\kasetup.log"
Estimated size: 194.34 MB
Files installed by CWPS CMS Agent
- AgentMon.exe runs as a service named 'CWPS CMS Agent' (KACWPSVA27278754937798) "Machine.Group ID:jwoulfecf53.root.iafc Server Address:cms.cwps.com".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- KaUsrTsk.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'KASHCWPSVA27278754937798' which loads as "C:\Program Files\CWPS\CWPSVA27278754937798\KaUsrTsk.exe".
How do I remove CWPS CMS Agent?
Quickly and completely remove CWPS CMS Agent from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CWPS CMS Agent from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CWPS CMS Agent, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CWPS CMS Agent.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?