Should I remove Ka Type In?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Ka Type In
from Konrad Papala
Ka Type In is a program developed by Konrad Papala. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 6 files and is usually about 2.58 MB (2,708,935 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Ka Type In come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Ka Type In\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Ka Type In\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.58 MB
Files installed by Ka Type In
Startup File (All Users Run)
- TypeIn.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Ka Type In' which loads as C:\Program Files\Ka Type In\TypeIn.exe.
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Ka Type In?
Quickly and completely remove Ka Type In from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Ka Type In from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Ka Type In, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Ka Type In.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?