Should I remove Corlive Notifier?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Konrad Papala
What is Corlive Notifier? (from Konrad Papala)
Corlive Notifier alerts you when you have new messages on your account on Corlive.com - a free, reliable, web based communication solution
Corlive Notifier is a program developed by Konrad Papala. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 2.52 MB (2,645,005 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Corlive Notifier come from the United States, it is also popular in Poland.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Corlive Notifier\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Corlive Notifier\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.52 MB
Files installed by Corlive Notifier
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Corlive Notifier?
Quickly and completely remove Corlive Notifier from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Corlive Notifier from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Corlive Notifier, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Corlive Notifier.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States