Should I remove JES Oracle p10 Serveur 32 bits?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
JES Oracle 10.2.0.5p10 Serveur 32 bits V 188.8.131.52
JES Oracle 10.2.0.5p10 Serveur 32 bits V 184.108.40.206 is a software program developed by JES. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of JES Oracle p10 Serveur 32 bits come from the United States, it is also popular in France.
Installation folder: C:\Oracle\product\10.2.0\
How do I remove JES Oracle p10 Serveur 32 bits?
Quickly and completely remove JES Oracle 10.2.0.5p10 Serveur 32 bits V 220.127.116.11 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall JES Oracle p10 Serveur 32 bits from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program JES Oracle 10.2.0.5p10 Serveur 32 bits V 18.104.22.168, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove JES Oracle p10 Serveur 32 bits.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States