Should I remove MONEWIN 2 - V STD?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MONEWIN 2 - V 188.8.131.52 STD
MONEWIN 2 - V 184.108.40.206 STD is a program developed by JES. The main program executable is monewin2.exe. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of MONEWIN 2 - V STD come from the United States, it is also popular in France.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\JES\Monewin2\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\JES\Monewin2\unins000.exe"
Files installed by MONEWIN 2 - V 220.127.116.11 STD
How do I remove MONEWIN 2 - V STD?
Quickly and completely remove MONEWIN 2 - V 18.104.22.168 STD from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MONEWIN 2 - V STD from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MONEWIN 2 - V 22.214.171.124 STD, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MONEWIN 2 - V STD.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States