Should I remove Internet Security Launch Pad?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Internet Security Launch Pad
What is Internet Security Launch Pad? (from F-Secure)
The launch pad's common settings are settings that apply to all of the programs installed on the launch pad. Instead of changing the settings separately in each program, you can simply edit the common settings, which are then used by all of the installed programs. Downloads - where you can view information about what u... Read more
Internet Security Launch Pad is a software program developed by F-Secure. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 42 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Internet Security Launch Pad come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Services de sécurité Internet\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Services de sécurité Internet\\fsuninstall.exe" --operatorID 44584
Files installed by Internet Security Launch Pad
- fshoster32.exe runs as a service named 'F-Secure Dll Hoster' (fshoster) "F-Secure Dll Hoster Service".
Startup File (User Run)
- fshoster32.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'F-Secure Hoster' and executes as "C:\Program Files\Frontier\Backup & Sharing\fshoster32.exe" -app -pointappfamilC:300 -hosteriC:1.
Startup File (All Users Run)
- fshoster32.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'F-Secure Hoster (669186001)' which loads as "C:\Program Files\F-Secure\fshoster32.exe" -app -hosteriC:1.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||2.78 MB|
|I/O writes/min:||251.99 KB|
How do I remove Internet Security Launch Pad?
Quickly and completely remove Internet Security Launch Pad from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Internet Security Launch Pad from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Internet Security Launch Pad, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Internet Security Launch Pad.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.f-secure.com