Should I remove Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterpriseD?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterpriseD
Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterpriseD is a program developed by Intel. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is iastorui.exe. The software installer includes 17 files and is usually about 21.53 MB (22,576,866 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterpriseD come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology enterprise
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology enterprise\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall
Estimated size: 21.53 MB
Files installed by Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterpriseD
|Path:||C:\Program Files\intel\intel(r) rapid storage technology enterprise\iastorui.exe|
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe runs as a service named 'Tecnologia Intel(R) Rapid Storage' (IAStorDataMgrSvc) "Fornisce la notifica degli eventi di archiviazione e gestisce le comunicazioni tra il driver di archiviazione e le applicazioni dello spazio utente.".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- IAStorIcon.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'IAStorIcon' which loads as C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology enterprise\IAStorIcon.exe.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterpriseD?
Quickly and completely remove Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology enterpriseD from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterpriseD from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology enterpriseD, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterpriseD.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Intel Corporation is the world's largest semiconductor chip maker and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors found in most personal computers.
Publisher URL: www.intel.com