Should I remove Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise6?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise6
Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise6 is a software program developed by Intel. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The primary executable is named iastorui.exe. The setup package generally installs about 17 files and is usually about 21.53 MB (22,576,866 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology enterprise
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology enterprise\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall
Estimated size: 21.53 MB
Files installed by Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise6
|Path:||C:\Program Files\intel\intel(r) rapid storage technology enterprise\iastorui.exe|
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe runs as a service named 'Tecnologia Intel(R) Rapid Storage' (IAStorDataMgrSvc) "Fornisce la notifica degli eventi di archiviazione e gestisce le comunicazioni tra il driver di archiviazione e le applicazioni dello spazio utente.".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- IAStorIcon.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'IAStorIcon' which loads as C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology enterprise\IAStorIcon.exe.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise6?
Quickly and completely remove Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology enterprise6 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise6 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology enterprise6, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise6.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Intel Corporation is the world's largest semiconductor chip maker and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors found in most personal computers.
Publisher URL: www.intel.com