Should I remove ICE REBOOT 1?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
ICE REBOOT 1
from Pfizer Inc.
ICE REBOOT 1 is a program developed by Pfizer. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\WINDOWS\Pfizer\ICE REBOOT 1
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\Pfizer\ICEREB~1\UNWISE.EXE /A C:\WINDOWS\Pfizer\ICEREB~1\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Files installed by ICE REBOOT 1
How do I remove ICE REBOOT 1?
Quickly and completely remove ICE REBOOT 1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ICE REBOOT 1 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ICE REBOOT 1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ICE REBOOT 1.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?