Should I remove Visio Viewer 2007 SP3?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Visio Viewer 2007 SP3
from Pfizer Inc.
Visio Viewer 2007 SP3 is a program developed by Pfizer. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\WINDOWS\Pfizer\Visio Viewer 2007 SP3
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\Pfizer\VISIOV~1\UNWISE.EXE /A C:\WINDOWS\Pfizer\VISIOV~1\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Files installed by Visio Viewer 2007 SP3
How do I remove Visio Viewer 2007 SP3?
Quickly and completely remove Visio Viewer 2007 SP3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Visio Viewer 2007 SP3 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Visio Viewer 2007 SP3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Visio Viewer 2007 SP3.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?