Should I remove Fitness Frenzy?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Fitness Frenzy?
Fitness Frenzy is a repacked version of the original game. This installer might violate the game's terms of service as this could be a pirated game typically distributed via a torrent.
Installation folder: C:\windows\fitness frenzy
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Fitness Frenzy\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Fitness Frenzy\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Fitness Frenzy
How do I remove Fitness Frenzy?
Quickly and completely remove Fitness Frenzy from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Fitness Frenzy from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Fitness Frenzy, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Fitness Frenzy.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
Publisher URL: adnanboy.blogspot.com