Should I remove Balloon Bliss?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Balloon Bliss?
Warning, this is a repacked version of the original game. While this installer might violate the game's terms of service, caution should be considered as you must comply with the legal terms as this could be a pirated game typically distributed via a torrent.
Installation folder: C:\windows\balloon bliss
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Balloon Bliss\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Installed Games\Games A-B\Balloon Bliss\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Balloon Bliss
How do I remove Balloon Bliss?
Quickly and completely remove Balloon Bliss from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Balloon Bliss from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Balloon Bliss, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Balloon Bliss.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
Publisher URL: adnanboy.blogspot.com