Should I remove FLVEncoder Filter?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from MainMedia Software
FLVEncoder Filter is a program developed by MainMedia Software. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 11.32 MB (11,870,239 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\MainMedia\FLV Encoder Filter\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\MainMedia\FLV Encoder Filter\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 11.32 MB
Files installed by FLVEncoder Filter
How do I remove FLVEncoder Filter?
Quickly and completely remove FLVEncoder Filter from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FLVEncoder Filter from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FLVEncoder Filter, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FLVEncoder Filter.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).