Should I remove Quick Time Source Filter?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Quick Time Source Filter
from MainMedia Software
Quick Time Source Filter is a software program developed by MainMedia Software. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 3.43 MB (3,600,352 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\MainMedia\Quick Time Source Filter\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\MainMedia\Quick Time Source Filter\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.43 MB
Files installed by Quick Time Source Filter
How do I remove Quick Time Source Filter?
Quickly and completely remove Quick Time Source Filter from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Quick Time Source Filter from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Quick Time Source Filter, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Quick Time Source Filter.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).