Should I remove FATPOT DataSync Agent?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
FATPOT DataSync Agent
from FATPOT Technologies
FATPOT DataSync Agent is a program developed by FATPOT Technologies. The software installer includes 42 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\FATPOT\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\FATPOT\Uninstallers\DataSyncAgent\unins000.exe"
Files installed by FATPOT DataSync Agent
How do I remove FATPOT DataSync Agent?
Quickly and completely remove FATPOT DataSync Agent from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FATPOT DataSync Agent from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FATPOT DataSync Agent, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FATPOT DataSync Agent.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?