Should I remove FATPOT PSS Admin?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
FATPOT PSS Admin
from FATPOT Technologies
FATPOT PSS Admin is a software program developed by FATPOT Technologies. The setup package generally installs about 42 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\FATPOT\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\FATPOT\Uninstallers\PSS Admin\unins000.exe"
Files installed by FATPOT PSS Admin
How do I remove FATPOT PSS Admin?
Quickly and completely remove FATPOT PSS Admin from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall FATPOT PSS Admin from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program FATPOT PSS Admin, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove FATPOT PSS Admin.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?