Should I remove Early Winter Snow?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
65% remove it35% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Early Winter Snow
What is Early Winter Snow?
Early Winter Snow is a potentially unwanted application that runs in the web browser as a toolbar and web extension. The web extension is primarily designed to take control of the user's browser in order to modify the search provider and redirect web searches to what ever search engine partner the publisher has a revenue relationship with. In doing so, the toolbar performs a number of behaviors in order to maximize the potential of a user to click on sponsored advertising through search. This includes but not limited to:
- Changing the web browser's default home page to the affiliate search portal.
- Changing the browser's search provider, built-in search box as well as the address bar.
- Ability to modify the 'new tab' functionality to launch the modified search portal page.
- Provide automatic updates of the toolbar without the user's initiation.
- Adds an alternative error page and page not found functionality.
The main program executable is SearchInstaller.exe. A vast majority of those who have this installed end up removing it just after a couple weeks. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 805.08 KB (824,400 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\brand thunder\cortez\themes
Uninstaller: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Brand Thunder\Cortez\Themes\uninstall_f5f04d2a-33e5-4c26-9376-94bd083dfa7e.exe
Estimated size: 805.08 KB
Files installed by Early Winter Snow
|Name:||Bing Powered WebSearch+|
How do I remove Early Winter Snow?
Quickly and completely remove Early Winter Snow from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Early Winter Snow from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Early Winter Snow, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Early Winter Snow.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 65%
Keep it 35%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: brandthunder.com