Should I remove Arizona Diamondbacks Chrome Toolbar and Theme?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
61% remove it39% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Arizona Diamondbacks Chrome Toolbar and Theme
What is Arizona Diamondbacks Chrome Toolbar and Theme?
Arizona Diamondbacks Chrome Toolbar and Theme is a web browser toolbar and extension that modifies the browsers search and home pages as well as delivers. In order to provide search advertising revenue, the software is designed not only to modify the search provider but to protect it so that it remains the default browser search engine. It is typically installed via a bundled offer within a third-party software distribution.
What the toolbar does:
- Change of the default search engine, including the Browser's built-in search box, and address bar.
- Addition of alternative error page functionality, such as “Page Not Found”.
- Change of the default Home Page and/or New Tabs, and protect your search settings.
About (from Brand Thunder)
BT Engage is the product of Brand Thunder, the Internet browser theme experts. Brand Thunder specializes in browser themes (or Skins) and interactive browser themes for Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome browsers. BT Engage gives YOU the power to create your own browser theme and transform the Web browser into a pow... Read more
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\brand thunder\mlbdiamondbacks
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Brand Thunder\mlbdiamondbacks\uninstaller.exe"
Files installed by Arizona Diamondbacks Chrome Toolbar and Theme
How do I remove Arizona Diamondbacks Chrome Toolbar and Theme?
Quickly and completely remove Arizona Diamondbacks Chrome Toolbar and Theme from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Arizona Diamondbacks Chrome Toolbar and Theme from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Arizona Diamondbacks Chrome Toolbar and Theme, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Arizona Diamondbacks Chrome Toolbar and Theme.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by Arizona Diamondbacks Chrome Toolbar and Theme you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Win Vista (SP2) 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 61%
Keep it 39%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
Publisher URL: brandthunder.com