Should I remove Doodle God?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
10% remove it90% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Doodle God?
Doodle God is a video game published by eplaybus.com. The game's downloaded installer will request that the user automatically changes their web browser home page to iHotsee.com.
The setup package is about 3.51 MB (3,678,468 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Doodle God\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Doodle God\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.51 MB
Files installed by Doodle God
How do I remove Doodle God?
Quickly and completely remove Doodle God from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Doodle God from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Doodle God, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Doodle God.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 10%
Keep it 90%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.eplaybus.com