Should I remove Doodle Devil?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Doodle Devil?
Doodle Devil is a video game published by eplaybus.com. The game's downloaded installer will request that the user automatically changes their web browser home page to iHotsee.com.
The setup package is about 4.67 MB (4,893,509 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Doodle Devil\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Doodle Devil\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4.67 MB
Files installed by Doodle Devil
How do I remove Doodle Devil?
Quickly and completely remove Doodle Devil from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Doodle Devil from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Doodle Devil, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Doodle Devil.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.eplaybus.com