Should I remove Deals App?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
83% remove it17% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Deals App?
Deals App from 215 Apps (50OnRed) installs a web browser plugin that displays coupon deals and other advertisements when users visit various online shopping sites. When a user visits an online shopping site and the program has a pre-arranged affiliate relationship with a similar merchant it will alert the user that other deals or prices exist, or in many cases just shows adverts. It injects ads and affiliate codes in product links directly by modifying web pages HTML content. In addition, it has been seen to display non-embedded pop-up advertisements that are non-attributed to the application making this program adware. This software is detected by various anti-malware programs that typically flag it as adware or a potentially unwanted program. It is typically included in various 3rd party software bundles. Warning, this program is very aggressive adware. Not only does it hijack the user's browser and settings, it hijacks visited web sites by injecting its own advertising over the web sites ads including Adsense. Removing this program is suggested. In addition it has observed as adversely effecting PC performance when the loaded web browser is running.
Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 1.1 MB (1,148,997 bytes).
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Loads into the web browser
- Installed as part of a co-bundle
- Injects advertisements unassociated with the underlying web page
- Generally known to have a low reputation
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Deals App.
|SoftwareDetector.exe (978f45df5fc28f83f9fa82905757720e) has been flagged by the following 7 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/AdWare.SmartApps.B
Deals App has been found to be bundled with 3rd party software. If you have not purposefully installed this, you should be safe uninstalling it.
Find out how to remove Deals App.
Displayed publisher: Smart Apps
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Deals App
Uninstaller: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Deals App\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 1.1 MB
Files installed by Deals App
How do I remove Deals App?
Quickly and completely remove Deals App from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Deals App from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Deals App, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Deals App.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by Deals App you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
Uninstall it 83%
Keep it 17%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About 215 Apps
215 Apps developes a number of adware driven toolbar programs such as DropinSavings, Vid-Saver, Giant Savings, Savings Sidekick, etc.
Publisher URL: www.215apps.com