Should I remove Crash Day de?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Crash Day de
What is Crash Day de?
Crash Day is a PC video game downloadable and distributed through the Boonty.com (NEXWAY Games) online portal. Includes both a free trial and complete version.
The primary executable is named crashday.exe. The setup package generally installs about 8 files.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Gamesload Spiele\Crash Day\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Gamesload Spiele\Crash Day\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Crash Day de
|Path:||C:\Program Files\gamesload spiele\crash day\crashday.exe|
How do I remove Crash Day de?
Quickly and completely remove Crash Day de from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Crash Day de from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Crash Day de, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Crash Day de.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States