Should I remove Zuma Deluxe sp?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Zuma Deluxe sp
What is Zuma Deluxe sp?
This is a PC video game downloadable and distributed through the Boonty.com (NEXWAY Games) online portal. Includes both a free trial and complete version.
The main program executable is zuma.exe. The software installer includes 6 files and is usually about 23.97 MB (25,132,115 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\boontygames\zuma deluxe
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\Zuma Deluxe\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 23.97 MB
Files installed by Zuma Deluxe sp
|Path:||C:\Program Files\boontygames\zuma deluxe\zuma.exe|
How do I remove Zuma Deluxe sp?
Quickly and completely remove Zuma Deluxe sp from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Zuma Deluxe sp from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Zuma Deluxe sp, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Zuma Deluxe sp.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States