Should I remove CPU Monitor?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
CPU Monitor version 1.0
CPU Monitor version 1.0 is a program developed by Vag-Labs. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 1.81 MB (1,900,155 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 80% of users of CPU Monitor come from the United States, it is also popular in Poland.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CPU Monitor\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CPU Monitor\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.81 MB
Files installed by CPU Monitor version 1.0
Startup File (User Run)
- CPU Monitor.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'CPU Monitor' and executes as C:\Program Files\CPU Monitor\CPU Monitor.exe.
How do I remove CPU Monitor?
Quickly and completely remove CPU Monitor version 1.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CPU Monitor from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CPU Monitor version 1.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CPU Monitor.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 10 Home
|Windows 7 Home Premium
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States