Should I remove Bookmarks Backup?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Bookmarks Backup is a program developed by Vag-Labs. The main program executable is Bookmarks Backup.exe. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Bookmarks Backup
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files\Bookmarks Backup\uninst1~.nsu"
Files installed by Bookmarks Backup
|Program executable:||Bookmarks Backup.exe|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\Bookmarks Backup\Bookmarks Backup.exe|
How do I remove Bookmarks Backup?
Quickly and completely remove Bookmarks Backup from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bookmarks Backup from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bookmarks Backup, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bookmarks Backup.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?