Should I remove Beetle?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Global Rank #43,131
United States Rank #24,123
Beetle is a software program developed by wpwan. The primary executable is named WpfBeetle.exe. The setup package generally installs about 8 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 92% of users of Beetle come from the United States, it is also popular in France and Australia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AlphaApps\Beetle\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AlphaApps\Beetle\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Beetle
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||1.73 KB|
How do I remove Beetle?
Quickly and completely remove Beetle from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Beetle from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Beetle, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Beetle.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
92.16% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States