Should I remove Arctic Quest th?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Arctic Quest th
What is Arctic Quest th?
Arctic Quest is a PC video game downloadable and distributed through the Boonty.com (NEXWAY Games) online portal. Includes both a free trial and complete version.
The primary executable is named game.exe. The setup package generally installs about 4 files.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\Arctic Quest\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\Arctic Quest\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Arctic Quest th
|Path:||C:\Program Files\boontygames\arctic quest\game.exe|
How do I remove Arctic Quest th?
Quickly and completely remove Arctic Quest th from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Arctic Quest th from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Arctic Quest th, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Arctic Quest th.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States