Should I remove ArcadeGiants?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
60% remove it40% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from ArcadeYum LLC
What is ArcadeGiants?
The software provides games to play in exchange for allowing to display of third party ads in the browser.
A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The main program executable is updater.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 14.51 MB (15,213,283 bytes). updater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released.
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Displays unwanted advertisements
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in ArcadeGiants.
|updater.exe (d8338ec0d73fd7eb463c6106bfde2764) has been flagged by the following 15 scanners:|
||4/13/2015 rev. 2
||suspected of Trojan.Downloader.gen.h
|AgHelp.dll (1c0fadf84e0d5f9a32406398843cfaf6) has been flagged by the following 5 scanners:|
|Anti-Virus software||Software version||Detection|
View all 20 all detections
Displayed publisher: ArcadeGiants
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\arcadegiant
Estimated size: 14.51 MB
Files installed by ArcadeGiants
|Program executable:||updater.exe (Malware detected)|
2 Scheduled Tasks
- AgHelp.dll is scheduled as a task named 'AgSupport' (runs daily at 11:23 PM).
- updater.exe is scheduled as a task named 'ArcadeGiant Updater' (runs daily at 7:23 AM).
How do I remove ArcadeGiants?
Quickly and completely remove ArcadeGiants from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ArcadeGiants from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ArcadeGiants, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ArcadeGiants.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
Uninstall it 60%
Keep it 40%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?