Should I remove ASUS Business Suite?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
ASUS Business Suite
ASUS Business Suite is a program developed by Intel. The most used version is 184.108.40.20665, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The software installer includes 60 files and is usually about 110.16 MB (115,512,623 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 50% of users of ASUS Business Suite come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy and Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Small Business Advantage
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Small Business Advantage\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall
Estimated size: 110.16 MB
Files installed by ASUS Business Suite
2 Scheduled Tasks
- HealthCenter.CleanupTool.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Delete Cookies' (runs daily at 2.00).
- SBA_Notifier.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Notifier' (runs daily at 4:05 AM).
How do I remove ASUS Business Suite?
Quickly and completely remove ASUS Business Suite from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ASUS Business Suite from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ASUS Business Suite, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ASUS Business Suite.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
50.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Intel Corporation is the world's largest semiconductor chip maker and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors found in most personal computers.
Publisher URL: www.intel.com