Should I remove AIMP v Build 970 RC3?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
|v3.00 Build 970 RC3
AIMP v3.00 Build 970 RC3
AIMP v3.00 Build 970 RC3 is a program developed by Habetdin. The main program executable is aimp3.exe. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 30.73 MB (32,219,460 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 56% of users of AIMP v Build 970 RC3 come from the United States, it is also popular in Russia and UA.
Help link: aimp.ru
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\AIMP3\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 30.73 MB
Files installed by AIMP v3.00 Build 970 RC3
- AIMP3.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'AIMP.EventMusic' with the ProgID of 'AIMP.EventMusic' and the action verb 'open.
How do I remove AIMP v Build 970 RC3?
Quickly and completely remove AIMP v3.00 Build 970 RC3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AIMP v Build 970 RC3 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AIMP v3.00 Build 970 RC3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AIMP v Build 970 RC3.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
55.56% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?