Should I remove TrueTransparency?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
TrueTransparency v1.4.1 is a program developed by Habetdin. The main program executable is truetransparency.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 3.07 MB (3,220,086 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 71% of users of TrueTransparency come from the United States, it is also popular in Russia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\TrueTransparency\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\TrueTransparency\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.07 MB
Files installed by TrueTransparency v1.4.1
How do I remove TrueTransparency?
Quickly and completely remove TrueTransparency v1.4.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TrueTransparency from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TrueTransparency v1.4.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TrueTransparency.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States