Should I remove zManatee?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
75% remove it25% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
by Pinball Corporation.
zManatee is a software program developed by Pinball. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 1.24 MB (1,302,897 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.zmanatee.com/support.html
Installation folder: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application data\zmanateesa\bin\22.214.171.124
Uninstaller: "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\zManateeSA\bin\126.96.36.199\zManateeUninstaller.exe" Web
Estimated size: 1.24 MB
Files installed by zManatee
Startup File (User Run)
- zManateeSA.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'zManateeSA' and executes as "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\zManateeSA\bin\188.8.131.52\zManateeSA.exe".
How do I remove zManatee?
Quickly and completely remove zManatee from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall zManatee from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program zManatee, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove zManatee.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 75%
Keep it 25%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?