Should I remove yTimer2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
yTimer2 is a program developed by Spacejock Software. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 1.38 MB (1,448,299 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 80% of users of yTimer2 come from the United States, it is also popular in Netherlands.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\yTimer2\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\yTimer2\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.38 MB
Files installed by yTimer2
How do I remove yTimer2?
Quickly and completely remove yTimer2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall yTimer2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program yTimer2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove yTimer2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.spacejock.com