Should I remove wjplay2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
57% remove it43% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
wjplay2 is a software program developed by WJSpeed. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named wjplay.exe. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 2.22 MB (2,326,403 bytes). The installed file PlayerUpdate.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows XP and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of wjplay2 come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and Taiwan.
- Malware detected in the program
- Automatically starts with Windows
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in wjplay2.
|wjplay.exe (fa181487fd9edc5d6689c27d8f02d7a2) has been flagged by the following 2 scanners:|
Displayed publisher: wjplay2
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\wjplay2
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\wjplay2\Unins.exe
Estimated size: 2.22 MB
Files installed by wjplay2
|Program executable:||wjplay.exe (Malware detected)|
2 Startup Files (All Users Run)
- WJSpeed.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'wjplay2_News_20140312204628' which loads as "C:\Program Files\wjplay2\20140312204628\WJSpeed.exe" -mini.
- wjplay.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'wjplay2_20140312204628' which loads as "C:\Program Files\wjplay2\20140312204628\wjplay.exe" -mini.
How do I remove wjplay2?
Quickly and completely remove wjplay2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall wjplay2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program wjplay2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove wjplay2.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Professional
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States