Should I remove win8codecs?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is win8codecs? (from Shark007)
Watch High Definition video playback without needing expensive players. Listen to bitstreamed TrueHD and DTS MASTER audio using HDMI to an AVR. Enjoy HD audio and video playback, the easy way.
win8codecs is a program developed by Shark007.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Win8codecs\
Uninstaller: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Win8codecs\Tools" Settings32.exe uninstall
How do I remove win8codecs?
Quickly and completely remove win8codecs from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall win8codecs from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program win8codecs, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove win8codecs.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Publisher URL: www.shark007.net