Should I remove viXen_uninst_v1_99u_Windows7?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Guy Lonne
viXen_uninst_v1_99u_Windows7 is a software program developed by Guy Lonne. The primary executable is named vxbl.exe. The setup package is about 3.32 MB (3,483,179 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\vixen\
Estimated size: 3.32 MB
Files installed by viXen_uninst_v1_99u_Windows7
How do I remove viXen_uninst_v1_99u_Windows7?
Quickly and completely remove viXen_uninst_v1_99u_Windows7 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall viXen_uninst_v1_99u_Windows7 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program viXen_uninst_v1_99u_Windows7, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove viXen_uninst_v1_99u_Windows7.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?