Should I remove utiltop Update Guide?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
utiltop Update Guide
from Postmedia Co., Ltd.
utiltop Update Guide is a software program developed by Postmedia Co. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 3 files. The installed file utiltop_update.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows XP. While about 56% of users of utiltop Update Guide come from the United States, it is also popular in Korea and Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\utiltop
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\utiltop\uninstall.exe"
Files installed by utiltop Update Guide
Startup File (All Users Run)
- utiltop_update.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'utiltop' which loads as C:\Program Files\utiltop\utiltop_update.exe.
How do I remove utiltop Update Guide?
Quickly and completely remove utiltop Update Guide from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall utiltop Update Guide from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program utiltop Update Guide, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove utiltop Update Guide.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 75%
Win XP 25%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Microsoft Windows XP
55.56% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States