Should I remove talkbeanLIVE2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Interpark Communications Korea
talkbeanLIVE2 is a software program developed by Interpark Communications Korea. The setup package generally installs about 42 files and is usually about 59.95 MB (62,859,274 bytes). The program is built using the Nokia Qt cross-platforms native C++ framework. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows Vista (SP2) and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of talkbeanLIVE2 come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\talkbeanLIVE2\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\talkbeanLIVE2\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 59.95 MB
Files installed by talkbeanLIVE2
- npTBLPlugin.dll is loaded into Mozilla Firefox under the product name 'TBLPlugin' with a plugin key of [email protected]/TBLPlugin' for all users of the PC.
How do I remove talkbeanLIVE2?
Quickly and completely remove talkbeanLIVE2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall talkbeanLIVE2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program talkbeanLIVE2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove talkbeanLIVE2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by talkbeanLIVE2 you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win Vista (SP2) 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
HOW DOES IT RUN?
Plugs into Mozilla Firefox
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
|Windows 7 Home Premium
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom