Should I remove tAPI r6?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from tAPI Development Team
tAPI r6 is a software program developed by tAPI Development Team. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 31 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 83% of users of tAPI r6 come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\steam\steamapps\common\terraria\
Files installed by tAPI r6
- Terraria.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Terraria Without UAC'.
6 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- TerrariaServer.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\TerrariaServer.exe'.
- Terraria.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe'.
- Creativarria.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe'.
- TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe'.
- TopariaServer.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\TopariaServer.exe'.
- Terraria GameLauncher GUI.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe'.
How do I remove tAPI r6?
Quickly and completely remove tAPI r6 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall tAPI r6 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program tAPI r6, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove tAPI r6.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States