Should I remove tAPI r4 in-dev?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
tAPI r4 in-dev
from tAPI Development Team
tAPI r4 in-dev is a software program developed by tAPI Development Team. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 24 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\terraria\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\terraria\unins001.exe"
Files installed by tAPI r4 in-dev
- Terraria.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Terraria Without UAC'.
3 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- TerrariaServer.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\TerrariaServer.exe'.
- Terraria.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe'.
- TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Ethans\SteamApps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe'.
How do I remove tAPI r4 in-dev?
Quickly and completely remove tAPI r4 in-dev from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall tAPI r4 in-dev from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program tAPI r4 in-dev, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove tAPI r4 in-dev.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?