Should I remove sigmaview?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from visionneuse Agfa
sigmaview is a program developed by visionneuse Agfa. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 71% of users of sigmaview come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\windows\sigmaview
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\sigmaview\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\sigmaview\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by sigmaview
How do I remove sigmaview?
Quickly and completely remove sigmaview from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall sigmaview from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program sigmaview, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove sigmaview.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 8.1 Pro
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?