Should I remove seeMIX III?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Contek inc.
seeMIX III is a program developed by Contek inc. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 6 files and is usually about 6.72 MB (7,049,238 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of seeMIX III come from the United States, it is also popular in Kazakstan and SY.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\seeMIX III\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\seeMIX III\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 6.72 MB
Files installed by seeMIX III
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove seeMIX III?
Quickly and completely remove seeMIX III from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall seeMIX III from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program seeMIX III, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove seeMIX III.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Ultimate
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States