Should I remove safewaeb?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
79% remove it21% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
safewaeb is a software program developed by safeweb. The primary executable is named oK.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
- Malware detected in the program
- This program has a poor reputation
- Most users and experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in safewaeb.
|oK.exe (18c75d6e6235019d9d92dd51ff43cc3b) has been flagged by the following 9 scanners:|
||4/22/2014 rev. 3
Installation folder: C:\ProgramData\safewaeb
Uninstaller: "C:\ProgramData\safewaeb\oK.exe" /s /n /C:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" ""
Files installed by safewaeb
|Program executable:||oK.exe (Malware detected)|
How do I remove safewaeb?
Quickly and completely remove safewaeb from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall safewaeb from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program safewaeb, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove safewaeb.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
Uninstall it 79%
Keep it 21%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?