Should I remove realplus?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from RealPlus .Corp
realplus is a program developed by RealPlus .Corp. The most used version is 1.4?, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 1.12 MB (1,170,976 bytes). rpupdate.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows Vista (SP2). While about 63% of users of realplus come from the United States, it is also popular in Korea.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\realplus
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\realplus\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 1.12 MB
Files installed by realplus
Startup File (All Users Run)
- rpupdate.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'realplus' which loads as C:\Program Files\realplus\rpupdate.exe.
How do I remove realplus?
Quickly and completely remove realplus from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall realplus from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program realplus, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove realplus.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win Vista (SP2) 33%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows Vista Home Basic
62.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States