Should I remove programasejogoscom Toolbar?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
80% remove it20% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is programasejogoscom Toolbar?
programasejogoscom Toolbar is a 'Community Toolbar' from Conduit, that plugs into the various web browsers such as IE, Chrome and Firefox. The toolbar is an advertising-supported program that is designed to display ads within the bar itself and will modify the browser's home page and search settings in order to collect usage statistics. The toolbar is generally bundled with 3rd party developer programs in order to help monetize free (and some paid) software. During installation, the user might be given the option to modify the home and search pages, however this is often checked by default and overlooked. Should the software be removed from the user's computer, the settings will need to be manually reverted back. The company, based on the EULA, will automatically download and install remote updates as well as collect and store details about the user's web browsing activities and store it locally on the PC in order to interact with the toolbar application to suggest additional services or provide more targeted advertising. From the license agreement - "By Using a Conduit Software you may enable Conduit to access, use and collect a variety of information, both personal and non-personal, regarding your Internet Browser, your browsing habits, and information about your computer".
About (from Conduit)
Each Application includes a new search box for your use and enjoyment. In addition, while installing the Application, you may voluntarily opt to change your home page, other search related preferences, add components, receive notifications, offers or enable other features provided to you by the Publisher or other third... Read more
Displayed publisher: programasejogoscom
Help link: programasejogoscom.OurToolbar.com/help
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\programasejogoscom
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\programasejogoscom\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 5.05 MB
This is a Community Toolbar by Conduit, what does that mean?
Conduit is a toolbar monetization platform for software publishers. It provides a utility for developers to create branded generic web browser toolbars. Publishers can bundle these toolbars with their software programs or provide access to download them separately through programasejogoscom.OurToolbar.com. Once installed, the toolbar modifies the browser's home page and search settings in order to redirect searches through the Conduit portal (which utilizes Bing or Yahoo! Search engines). Read more...Each publisher enters into a 'Publisher Agreement' with Conduit which defines the revenue structure, known as the 'incentive amount', to be paid each calendar month in which the user has an active toolbar installed. Typically payout is based on the geographic origin of the user and ranges from $2 for a US user per month to just a few cents for other countries. Is it considered dangerous? Well, it's not malware or even spyware, however it changes the browser’s search provider in order to display, but if you read the EULA that is mentioned and presumably agreed on when installing. Users should decide if you need the functionality the toolbar has to offer. But remember, if you uninstall it make sure you reset your web browser, see how.
How do I remove programasejogoscom Toolbar?
Quickly and completely remove programasejogoscom Toolbar from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall programasejogoscom Toolbar from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program programasejogoscom Toolbar, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove programasejogoscom Toolbar.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by programasejogoscom Toolbar you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Uninstall it 80%
Keep it 20%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Conduit is an online platform that allows web publishers to create custom toolbars, web apps, and mobile apps at no cost.
Publisher URL: www.conduit.com